Vivace Maxvictor: Speaker & Experienced Life Coach
Vivace Maxvictor can help you to gain the FIERCE SELF CONFIDENCE to achieve what you truly crave in your life.
Vivace Maxvictor earned her undergraduate degree in Biology, and then received her Masters in Biology, and then continued her education at Cornell Medical School, where she graduated from the Surgical PA program.
In September of 2011, Vivace left her 12 year career in medicine to pursue her passion as a Motivational Speaker and Life Coach.
Since September of 2011, Vivace has done over 4000 Coaching calls, both nationally & internationally.
(For Bio video, please scroll down)
Fierce Short Bio:
- Vivace Maxvictor earned her undergraduate degree in Biology, and then received her Masters in Biology, and then continued her education at Cornell Medical School, where she graduated from the Surgical PA program.
- Vivace decided to combine her strong medical background (and the principles of neural plasticity) with her innate passion and understanding of human psychology and behavior, to bring a fresh, dynamic and unique perspective to the Speaking & Coaching arena.
- Vivace has done well over 4000 coaching calls since October 2011. Vivace’s central objective is to “Empower Fierce Transformation”.
- Vivace has conducted personal, business and group coaching and consulting, and she has led full weekend, full day, and evening Power Seminars.
- Vivace has been acknowledged for helping her clients to break through longstanding emotional and mental blocks.
- Vivace believes “When clients are no longer haunted by the psychological baggage of their past they can joyfully and fiercely pursue their innermost desires.”
- (For detailed Bio video, please scroll down)
Dear Fierce One,
I am Vivace Maxvictor
Over the past 8 years, I have done over 4000 Coaching Calls.
I have heard many courageous and inspiring stories from my clients. But till recent, I had not publicly shared my story because I feared retribution...
Creating my Bio video (below) has been one of the hardest volitional emotional tasks of my life.
Sharing something this raw and this vulnerable, publicly is EXTREMELY difficult for me.
However, I NOW feel responsible to share my story, because I whole-heartedly believe that it will save lives.
My intention is to PAY FREEDOM FORWARD ™
I thank GRACE for saving my life & I thank you for watching my story.
Please feel free to share this video with anyone who may benefit.
Bio Video-Vivace Maxvictor- Speaker & Life Coach
- Caution: The video below is very Raw & Emotional
- If you are sensitive, please skip this video, and please enjoy the rest of the videos on our home page.